With a Long Tradition ...
...In August, much more than 50 classic cars from all countries and ages will be assembled for the annual Concours d’Elégance “Zurich Classic Car Award” on the Bürkliplatz, a unique and beautiful location in the heart of Zurich at the end of the famous Bahnhofstrasse. The ZCCA is searching to give cultural witness of probably the most impressive and influant invention of human brain: The car. The ZCCA also brings enthusiasts with their hobby together.
A unique event in the middle of Zurich:
- See more than 50 exclusive and rare automobiles of all ages and categories,
- Witness the presentation of the ZCCA Awards to the winning entries in the different categories, chosen by a panel of judges and by you.
- Historical cultural heritage - Rolling museum.
Program - August 16, 2023
From 9.00 AM the Bürkliplatz, with its charming pavillon, will be graced by more than 50 carefully selected classic and vintage automobiles. Cars from all periods, from Edwardian to Pre- and Postwar years, luxury cars, sports and competition cars, prototypes—there is something for everyone. Do not miss this unique opportunity and make it an annual fixture in your calendar.
Classes / Categories:
• Prewar & Postwar - 1960
• 1960-69 & 1970-79
• Youngtimer bis 2005
• Best of Show
• Best unrestored car
• Best documented car by MotorChain
• Public’s Favourite
• 125 Years – ACS Anniversary
• Add. categories/classes TBC